It's that time of year for the obligatory kid in halloween costume! We were debating between a frog and pirate costume, and as you can see from the picture, Connor was not happy about the prospect of being a pirate.
Maybe it was simply because his hat didn't match, so we will try it again Halloween night and score some free candy.
Sorry to Ginny for not getting a pic up of him in his Clemson shirt, we are men of honor here and we will honor the bet in a later post.... Clemson really gave Maryland a whoopin. We will save the shirt for "special" occassions, like when we visit you at Sugar Tah Tah's :)....
1 comment:
That is not a cry, it's just loud pirate noises!! I LOVE keeping up on the blog...thanks for posting consistently, and truthfully - I figured the first picture you posted of C in his Clemson shirt may be the only one I ever got!!!
Love from SC
Post a Comment