Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hangin With Mickey

Here's a short post just to keep my fans happy. Mummy and Daddy took me for a weekend in Walt Disney World because Daddy has work down here on Mon/Tues. I've had an AMAZING time and enjoyed every ride and attraction.




The first day was really hard with lots of travel delays and challenges. Mummy and Daddy thought they could hide my pack-n-play behind the curtains so they could party...but they weren't very successful :)









I have been a real trooper and have adapted to some rough travel delays and long days at the park. My Mummy says I have some amazing video footage, but here's some pics of our first day at Magic Kingdom just to get a quick post out. I think my favorites parts were seeing Mickey and driving my own race car!








I am so excited to see what we do tomorrow!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see his driver's license. How did he do better than his dad? I love the curtain shot what a chuckle. Can't wait to see him on Friday.
Hugs Nana G and Grampie