Sunday, February 24, 2008

Behind the Scenes

Many people want to know how I write such an amazing blog at the young age of 22 months old. Well, I can’t take full credit, my assistants have a lot to do with my success. So to satisfy my fans, I have included a couple of pics behind the scenes to show how we publish such great work.

Here’s me and my daddy sharing a pint while writing content and doing what the British do best…. drinking!



And here’s my mommy using technology to the fullest while sitting in a pub and getting our post out…. I had already done all the hard work so I was doing a bit of relaxing while watching my favorite TV show; Noddy on my iPod.



I'm lucky to have such great assistants that I can trust to do the work while I drink and watch TV.




Thanks for being a fan!

1 comment:

Ginny Williams said...

That picture of you and your daddy is priceless!!
Connor - be sure to take lots of funny pictures of Grandpa and Yiayia while they're there to post on your blog! Lots of love from Sugar Tit